Filed under: Anti-Peeves | Tags: annoying, bakery, calzone, croissant french toast, drakes cakes, drive me up the wall, food, grating, i love new york, italian cookies, long island, maureen's kitchen, nervous breakdown, new york pizza, omlette, peeve, penne ala vodka, pet peeves, sarcastic, the most delicious food you'll ever put in your mouth, vent, yodels
Okay, I’m trying to peeved this morning, I really am. But, guess what? I’m daydreaming about Long Island pizza instead. Oh yes, vacation countdown has begun. Let’s do another anti-peeve pictorial, because I don’t think I could do this goodness justice with words if I tried.
Let’s start with the obvious:
Now that we’ve covered lunch for the whole trip, let’s discuss dinner:
Dessert? Who could fit dessert? Oh, I can!
I’m stuffed, time to go to the bar. Uh oh, fourth meal (and, I’m not talking about Taco Bell here people.)
Gosh, I’m hungover, let’s go to Maureen’s Kitchen!
Let me write that out so you can read it:
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with homemade sweet icing, walnuts and strawberry topping.
- Croissant Stuffed French Toast with cream cheese, peaches and fresh blueberries.
- Suffed Banana Chocolate Chip French Toast with strawberries and strawberry whipped cream.
- Cheese Blintzes with mangos & raspberries (Try a side of Polish Sausage!)
- Baked Breakfast Lasagna
- Lobster, Scallion & Lacey Swiss Omlette
- Chicken Sausage, Red Peppers, Spinach & Asiago Cheese Omlette
If you’re not feeling adventurous, you could go with the old faithful:
Not fat enough yet?
So, yeah, peeves today? Forgettaboutit!
20 Comments so far
Leave a comment