Filed under: General Peevery, Travel | Tags: annoying, cowgirl boots, department of torture, drive me up the wall, grating, holy crikeys it's HOT there, margaritas, nervous breakdown, peeve, pet peeve, pet peeves, san antonio, sarcastic, shoes, vent, what I learned in Texas, what the hell are you wearing
1. Cockroaches and scrunchies. When the world is over and the rest of us have been nuked to smithereens, there will still be cockroaches and scrunchies.
2. Not everyone can be good at geography.
3. I am in Texas, right? I thought you could carry a gun to Kindergarten in Texas.
4. Cowboy boots are cool (and so am I).
Text exchange between me & Biggie…
Peeved: I’m in Texas, what kind of souvenir do you want?
Biggie: Cool Texas. Bring me back either a v-neck t-shirt or some other cool thing
Peeved: Cowgirl hat?
Biggie: Nooooooo. I have one. ummmm a cool back pack or something.
Biggie: No… I want a cute pair of heels!
Peeved: How about a bright yellow pair of cowgirl boots?
Biggie: Yes please.
Peeved: Would you really wear them?
Biggie: Heck Yes.
Biggie: Amazing! I would so wear them.
Peeved: You know I picked them out, right? And that I think they’re cool, right? Biggie… This is MY daughter, Biggie, right?…
5. Yep, everything is bigger in Texas all right.
6. No, they are not paying you enough to wear that outfit.
7. These people are one degree and five steps away from going rabid and ripping each others carotids out.
A) It’s 100 degrees outside
B) They have no stroller
C) They are wearing blue jeans
D) They are on a “family” vacation
I would have hung around for the show, but I didn’t want to get blood on my good shoes.
8. It is actually possible to get sick of Mexican food.
9. Even the most comfortable shoes suck after an hour of walking.
10. Hot goose poop rivals two-day dead skunk for most offensive odor on the planet.
For those of you who have been worried about me – thank you. Smalls’ starts Kindergarten in a month, Biggie got a Facebook page and God finally gave us a puppy. I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot of me in the near future. 😉